This little device carried by Williams-Sonoma will cut the kernels of corn off your cobb. So quick, so easy. Makes us want to make fresh corn all the time!
Click here for info on –Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper
Kernels of corn bring summer-fresh sweetness to soups, salads and salsa. They’re easy to trim from the ear with this tool, which works quickly and helps protect fingers.
- Quickly and safely strips kernels from ears of corn.
- Extra-sharp stainless-steel teeth slide between kernels and cob.
- Removes several rows of kernels at once.
- Polypropylene handle.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive