HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR FUNFINDS BLOG FRIENDS!!!
Have a happy and a healthy new year!!
May all of your wishes and dreams come true and may you get many, many wonderful ideas by reading our funfindsblog in 2012!!!
To start the new year off, here’s a funfind idea for you to try:
Want to make going to the movies a bit more interesting??
- Go with about 6 people total. More than that just does not work well. Try to pick an “artsy” kind of movie that will be thought provoking.
- Go out for dinner or drinks after the movie.
- Go around the table and have everyone rate the movie with a score of 1-10 (10 is best).
- Go around again and have everyone comment on the movie and explain what they liked or didn’t like about it. Then have them explain why they gave it the rating that they did.
- Lastly, have everyone re-rate the movie after they have had a chance to discuss it. You will be surprised how many times everyone’s opinion might change after an interesting discussion.
- Try to have an ongoing group with the same people so you will get to know how everyone thinks.
- If there’s nothing worthwhile in the theaters, then do a Netflix rental and watch in someone’s home.
- Take turns with who’s in charge of making all those big decisions as to what movie to watch and what snacks to serve.